Saturday, March 6, 2010

I Heart.....

the new Coach Kristin line....















I know recently Coach has gone the route of flashy prints and colors. I understand the impulse, but I've never warmed to them. With the Kristin, Coach returns to it's tradition of beautiful, classically elegant bags. And the colors are just delish!

Get yourself over to Coach: The Kristin Collection and check out the entire line. With prices ranging from $138.00 - $1000.00, there's something lovely for every budget in this collection!

1 comment:

Alaskangal B said...

Yes, it has been very flashy neon 80's brights lately from Coach. I loved Coach and Dooney once upon a time. BUt everyone has one, I am sick of the ones that have the logo all over them. But these? I like the simpleness, the nice soft colors and well made leather bags. Glad it is going back to classic.